Pirate National Committee (PNC)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Pirate National Committee is an assembly of representatives from each recognized state Pirate Party.
- A PNC member state must adhere to the three main planks of the Pirate Party. It is not required to adopt, nor is it prohibited from adopting, any other positions.
- It must have a membership actively attempting to grow.
- It should have both a PNC representative and an alternate, who must both be active members. The state must not miss PNC meetings.
- It must have an active web presence and an easy way to be contacted by prospective members.
Observer State Membership
- An observer state is any state that sends a PNC representative and which is not a PNC full member state. New observer states must be approved by the PNC.
- California (Orion Steele, Max Bugrov)
- Florida (Bradley Hall)
- Georgia (Jarod Smith)
- Massachusetts (Eric Zoltan)
- New York (Lindsay-Anne Brunner)
- Oregon (Kyle DeVore)
- Washington (Jeff Talada, Brady Dibble)
- Wisconsin (****)
- Oklahoma (Marcus Kesler)