Pirate National Committee (PNC)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:16, 11 July 2012 by QuazarGuy (Created page with "The Pirate National Committee is an assembly of representatives from each recognized state Pirate Party. ==PNC Membership== ===Full Membership Requirements=== #A PNC member s...")
The Pirate National Committee is an assembly of representatives from each recognized state Pirate Party.
Full Membership Requirements
- A PNC member state must adhere to the three main planks of the Pirate Party. It is not required to adopt, nor is it prohibited from adopting, any other positions.
- It must have a membership actively attempting to grow.
- It should have both a PNC representative and an alternate, who must both be active members. The state must not miss PNC meetings.
- It must have an active web presence and an easy way to be contacted by prospective members.
Observer State Membership Requirements
- An observer state is any state that sends a PNC representative and which is not a PNC full member state. New observer states must be approved by the PNC.