- secretary's report: added minutes for Oct 9th, sent a few emails. Nothing much to report.
- A discussion about the definition of the State Moderator position
- A motion, proposed by CA, to have reports by all officers made a part of the agenda, sent to the secretary or added to the wiki agenda before each meeting.
- pan-americanism plank (platform)
The meeting was not called to order as a formal PNC meeting, and was instead held as an informal discussion due to a lack of quorum.
A brief summary of items discussed:
- executive order 14067 and cryptocurrency generally
- anti-monopoly, corporate policy, co-ops, guilds
- simplification of tax code
- death and taxes
- organization based around watershed
- recent protests by 'just stop oil'
- discussion of the efficacy of different protest methods
- discussion of how to build effective outreach/protest action
- discussion of ways in which protests can be undermined by bad actors
- activist psyops
- pied piper strategy
- chair dissolution proposal
Record of the meeting
the informal meeting was livestreamed to youtube and the recording can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Ons16wzFk