- Proposed, that each subcommittee be required by the PNC to post their meeting minutes for each meeting in an accessible and public manner online.
- Proposed that, from here onwards, the PNC votes via messaging the chair on an external form of communication. After all votes are received, the chair will type or read out the votes and which members cast said votes for the record.
- Youth Pirate Formation
- Pirate Candidate Support
- State Moderator
- Sayyida (Megan Klein), Wisconsin
- Joseph Onoroski, Massachusetts, Treasurer
- Mitch Davilo, Illinois, Swarm Care
- Wodensday (Anthony Jay), Indiana, Outreach Organizer (left around 9:40pm)
- William Dappen, California
- Yari (Rose Klein), Chair
- Bosun (Joe Klein), Vice Chair
- James O'Keefe, Secretary
- IT - Meeting this Thursday, 9pm Eastern
- Platform - Meeting this Monday, 9pm Eastern
- Outreach - Met with Australian Pirates to get outreach ideas. Will write up.
- Swarmcare - Nothing to report except ^^^^^
- Treasury - Nothing to report
- Secretary - Nothing to report
- Vice Chair - Nothing to report
Jay moved to postpone Youth Pirate Formation one more week. Discussion of whether to push this off. Proposed 8pm Eastern Tuesday meeting (1hr before Outreach) to iron out all remaining issues. It will focus on disciplinary actions for Youth Pirates.
Proposed: Each subcommittee be required by the PNC to post their meeting minutes for each meeting in the wiki. It should include who attended and what was decided. Motion passed 4-0-0.
Proposed: From here onwards, the PNC votes via messaging the chair on an external form of communication. After all votes are received, the chair will type or read out the votes and which members cast said votes for the record. After lively discussion, motion to table until we have 20 active states passed 4-0-0.
JoeO suggested that any candidates for officer positions must attend two meetings prior to any vote to appoint them. This process would allow them to understand our rules and have the PNC meet them. Determined that this would be a bylaw change (probably ARTICLE IV, Section 2) and after discussion, motion was tabled. JoeO and JamesO will write up a proposal for next meeting. Public interaction should factor in.
JoeO suggested adding a discussion of a national pirate conference. Added to the agenda by Chair.
Motion to adjourn passed. Adjourned at 10:02pm Eastern.
Record of the meeting
The meeting was streamed on youtube and can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6C_yaYb8EM&feature=youtu.be