PNC 05/16/21

From United States Pirate Party
Revision as of 21:32, 16 May 2021 by Jokeefe (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search






regular IT meetings - Thu. 5/13 & Mon. 5/24, 9pm

Next tasks:

  1. archive SAB list messages
  2. update old pages in the blog/wiki such as the state contact pages

Conference/Elections Planning







Record of the meeting


[9:00pm] Bosun: Please identify.
[9:00pm] Yari: Rose Klein, california
[9:00pm] pmchi: Mitchel Davilo, Chicago/ILPP
[9:00pm] Bosun: Joseph Klein USPP chair.
[9:00pm] Sayyida: Megan Klein Vice Chair WI
[9:02pm] Bosun: Jokeefe is anon today?
[9:02pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Massachusetts, Secretary
[9:02pm] Bosun:
[9:03pm] Bosun: is up thanks to jokeefe
[9:03pm] jokeefe: sorry to be late about it.
[9:04pm] jokeefe: perhaps we should be flexible by when nominations can be received.
[9:04pm] Bosun: We all could do better.
[9:04pm] jokeefe: but until then, lets promote promote promote !!!
[9:04pm] Bosun: Yes.
[9:05pm] Bosun: Promote and agitate .
[9:05pm] jokeefe: posted on discord. will send a notice to sab list
[9:06pm] Bosun: Do we have any agenda items?
[9:06pm] Bosun: Committee reports?
[9:06pm] jokeefe: planning the annual meeting?
[9:07pm] Bosun: OK Ideas. Shall we brainstorm?
[9:07pm] Bosun: Do I need to write a speech?
[9:07pm] jokeefe: Mass. has an organizing meeting on Saturday that is open.
[9:08pm] jokeefe: Chair should give a rousing speech!
[9:08pm] Yari: no committee report from us, meeting was null nobody showed up
[9:08pm] Bosun: I admit to being MIA this week.
[9:09pm] pmchi: Yo también
[9:09pm] jokeefe: tech meeting was poorly attended. I will do a better job of announcing the next one
[9:09pm] Yari: hey no worries, my main concern is that my weekend was super busy and I haven't had time to make a newsletter yet
[9:10pm] Yari: idea was to send out a newsletter email to list about the nominations and annual meeting
[9:11pm] Yari: which I will have time to work on tonight - anyone willing to proof/edit me?
[9:11pm] Bosun: Are we doing this on jitsi?
[9:11pm] Bosun: I am a lukewarm editor, but happy to take a look.
[9:12pm] jokeefe: we haven’t made a decision where we are holding it
[9:12pm] Yari: okay bosun I will send stuff to you later tonight after meeting
[9:12pm] jokeefe: Yari - feel free to use
[9:14pm] Yari: thanks jokeefe
[9:14pm] Bosun: If only I could bud myself.
[9:16pm] Bosun: So we are having this on some media platform - might want an agenda.
[9:17pm] jokeefe: I suggested one session each weekend day and one or two during the week
[9:17pm] Yari: jokeefe I like that.
[9:18pm] Yari: Okay this is essentially a conference.
[9:18pm] jokeefe: I have access to a big blue button instance we could use
[9:18pm] Bosun: OK - Monday, Wednesday Friday?
[9:20pm] jokeefe: If we can fill the time, sure
[9:21pm] Sayyida: speaking of time, we have 9 min left
[9:21pm] Bosun: Saturday and Sunday - how about 9pm eastern for weekdays and 3pm weekends -one hour each.
[9:21pm] Yari:
[9:21pm] papegaai: Title: Piratenpad (at
[9:21pm] jokeefe: Discuss more at the Tuesday outreach meeting?
[9:22pm] Yari: nothing on there yet, but come and join me plz
[9:22pm] Bosun: OK I will take Monday.
[9:22pm] jokeefe: Bosun, those are good times, though flexibility might be good. The Mass. meeting is 4-6pm eastern
[9:22pm] Bosun: Chair does first and last session,
[9:22pm] jokeefe: Will do Yari
[9:23pm] Bosun: what day?
[9:23pm] Bosun: is MA
[9:23pm] jokeefe: When should we open?
[9:24pm] Bosun: Open Monday close Sunday.
[9:25pm] jokeefe: Monday the 23rd to Sunday June 6th?
[9:25pm] Bosun: Works for me.
[9:25pm] Yari: monday 24th
[9:25pm] jokeefe: you are correct Yari. thanks
[9:27pm] Bosun: Do we have a reddit group?
[9:27pm] Yari: I think we do but its been rather quiet
[9:28pm] Yari:
[9:28pm] Yari: as in
[9:28pm] Yari: no posts since two years ago
[9:28pm] Bosun: Lets adjourn and plan on Tuesday at 9pm all are invited.
[9:28pm] Yari: and I don't know if we have the keys lol
[9:29pm] jokeefe: sounds good. we should get the reddit account.
[9:29pm] Sayyida: motion to adjourn?
[9:29pm] jokeefe: 2nd
[9:29pm] Yari: jokeefe I'm messaging mods on reddit rn
[9:29pm] jokeefe: might do password reset and see if it goes to one of our emails
[9:30pm] jokeefe: thanks Yari
[9:30pm] Bosun: Or we start another.
[9:30pm] Bosun: Adjourn until Tuesday at 9?
[9:30pm] Yari: 258 members, always better to not start from scratch
[9:31pm] jokeefe: sounds good Bosun
[9:31pm] Bosun: OK
[9:31pm] Bosun: Night all.
[9:31pm] pmchi: Goodnight everyone! See you guys Tuesday
[9:31pm] Sayyida: night