- Mitch Davilo, IL
- Joe Onoroski, MA
- Anthony Jay, IN
- New York
- Rose Klein, Chair
- James O'Keefe, Secretary
- Ethan Osborne, KY
Meeting called to order at 9:00pm EST.
- IT did not meet last week
- Outreach did not meet last week
- Platform did not meet last week
- Swarmwise has setup for us to join a 3rd Party Summit hosted by Revolutionary Blackout on March 18th-20th
- Treasurer noted that we have to file with the FEC every quarter. We got a small donation from a t-shirt sale and he is determining how to record that.
Discussion and vote on whether to approve ratifying the PPI statutes. Vote was 3-0-0.
Motion for Yari to present the application to the PPI. Vote was 3-0-0.
Mitch suggested modifying the rule for youth to participate in the Outreach committee without having an 18+ chaperone/sponsor. Motion 2nd and discussion.
Mitch withdrew his motion when Joe suggested a motion to create a space on the Discord and Wiki (page) for youth pirates and to allow the Outreach committee to continue allowing those under 18 to participate without a chaperone. Moved and 2nd. After discussion, the vote was 3-0-0.
Meeting adjourned at 10:07pm EST.
Record of the meeting