Outreach 11/02/2021

From United States Pirate Party
Jump to navigation Jump to search


  • Mitchel Davilo, Chicagoland/ILPP, Swarmcare Manager
  • Anthony Jay, INPP, Outreach chair
  • Richard Carro, ILPP
  • Rose Klein, CA, USPP chair


  • Patriot Act Review


  • The Outreach Committee will be taking its #UnPatriotAct event discussion results to the PNC on Sunday.
  • A motion by Richard Carro for the outreach committee to research fundraising for 2022 candidates was passed.


[8:08:44 PM] <pmchi> Mitchel Davilo, Chicagoland/ILPP, Swarmcare Manager
[8:08:47 PM] <wodensday> Anthony Jay, INPP, Outreach chair
[8:08:57 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Richard Carro, ILPP. 
[8:09:04 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> IL state alt. Rep
[8:09:11 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Procon co chair 
[8:09:34 PM] ← Scarlet has left (Client Quit)
[8:09:36 PM] <wodensday> Scarlet, for the record we like to do list or name and state. You can keep it simple, don't have to do anything you're  uncomfortable with. Just the basics
[8:09:38 PM] <wodensday> Oh lord
[8:09:49 PM] <pmchi> Odale
[8:10:02 PM] <wodensday> We'll move on
[8:10:19 PM] <wodensday> https://wiki.uspirates.org/w/index.php?title=Outreach_11/02/2021
[8:10:21 PM] <wodensday> Agenda
[8:10:34 PM] <wodensday> You all know what we're talking about today though
[8:10:36 PM] <papegaai> Title: Outreach 11/02/2021 - United States Pirate Party (at wiki.uspirates.org)
[8:10:55 PM] <wodensday> We will be writing a report for our likes and dislikes on the event. Ideally these will become things we should keep doing and lessons we've learned
[8:11:07 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> can I talk about proposal
[8:11:09 PM] <wodensday> Anyone bring a list? I will also accept casual spitballing
[8:11:30 PM] <pmchi> https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com/file/GqSw0bjH/IMG_2672.PNG
[8:11:30 PM] <wodensday> I would suggest putting it off until we're done with this, but we should have time
[8:11:43 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Can I propose smtn
[8:11:55 PM] → Scarlet has joined
[8:11:55 PM] <wodensday> Later, yes
[8:12:11 PM] <wodensday> I like your list, Micth. Mine is similar
[8:12:16 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Something I disliked is
[8:12:29 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> we needed more engageme
[8:12:35 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> With live chat
[8:12:42 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Lots of people had thoughts
[8:12:47 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> And we needed thumbnails
[8:12:50 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> For all vids 
[8:13:10 PM] <pmchi> The thumbnails thing Richard I am in full agreement of
[8:13:27 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Thumbnails amp 
[8:13:31 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> View rates 
[8:13:35 PM] <wodensday> I liked: being so active, the fact we still executed a fine fallback plan, the fact we put ourselves out there, and the multimedia approach. I disliked: time constraints, way too casual vibe on stream, technical difficulties 
[8:13:40 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> What about the live. Chat
[8:13:42 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Thing 
[8:13:49 PM] ← richardcarroilpirate has left (Quit: Connection closed)
[8:13:59 PM] → richardcarroilpirate has joined
[8:14:05 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Here
[8:14:10 PM] <wodensday> COuld you elaborate Richard? On all of your points
[8:14:38 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> I think we should have had us engage more with auidnece
[8:14:43 PM] <wodensday> On thumbnails I agree, I wanted to test the effectiveness of that type of thumbnail on one video. Though since it didn't seem to do much I may consider other thumbnail strategies by the time I go and add them all
[8:14:59 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> With live chat
[8:15:03 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Is a great way.
[8:15:20 PM] <wodensday> I just wanted to one off see if meme thumbnails would work. data is inconclusive but we'll continue thumbnail testing and toying
[8:15:37 PM] <wodensday> Oh, I see what you mean richard
[8:16:00 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Like not all chats. But once every 3 minutes
[8:16:10 PM] <wodensday> I thought our panelists were pretty active with chat. It wasn't immediate, but I remember watching it intently 
[8:16:13 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> It'll make them feel like they're actually there
[8:16:41 PM] ← Scarlet has left (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[8:16:42 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Mildly. It was 1LC per 9 mins
[8:16:50 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> We could've done better a bit
[8:17:05 PM] <wodensday> That's fair, we can keep that in mind.
[8:17:14 PM] <wodensday> What else?
[8:17:30 PM] <pmchi> I think we should also really have someone who’s on the stream JUST to direct questions to our attention (similarly to Joe’s role on a previous live-streamed meeting). The person can stay muted, raise their hand with the question, then we can get a live reaction
[8:17:52 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> We should've had non pirates
[8:17:59 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> And stuff
[8:18:23 PM] <pmchi> Specifically, the one thing that I could take away from the whole thing is that we really need to have a game plan going into this. I do really like how we had something planned out but I do not think we really had it planned out, if you understand what I mean
[8:18:29 PM] <wodensday> To your point Richard, we tried, but we were a bit too short notice. I'd file that in with the time stuff
[8:18:29 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> And idk if the event was a net gain for our members rate
[8:18:32 PM] <wodensday> We really wanted it
[8:18:32 PM] → Scarlet has joined
[8:18:51 PM] <wodensday> Oh it was a net gain. I believe around 3 people subscribed 
[8:19:00 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Well, compared to us. Libertarians are giants
[8:19:11 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> We could've got parties our size 
[8:19:13 PM] <wodensday> Pmchi, agree. Again, big time thing
[8:19:14 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Or movements
[8:19:16 PM] <wodensday> And resources thing
[8:19:28 PM] <wodensday> We stretched ourselves super thin for this too
[8:19:39 PM] <pmchi> This is really a lesson in timing. I’m confident I want to push a livestream Pan-American Pirate event back to August. That’s the lesson I took, between this and Australia’s livestream, is you need proper time to plan
[8:19:41 PM] <wodensday> Which I may put as a lesson learned
[8:19:50 PM] <pmchi> **April
[8:20:00 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Can I say idea
[8:20:03 PM] <wodensday> That is, remember to delegate appropriately and effectively
[8:20:10 PM] <wodensday> If it's on topic, yes
[8:20:20 PM] <wodensday> I will make sure you have time for your proposal though, later
[8:20:24 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Its about 2022
[8:20:31 PM] <wodensday> Sure, go for it
[8:20:34 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Oh OK. Nvm
[8:20:41 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Oh OK
[8:20:43 PM] <wodensday> Okay yeah, let's hold off
[8:20:51 PM] <wodensday> If it's the proposal, I'll give you time for that
[8:20:51 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Oh OK
[8:20:59 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Kk
[8:21:05 PM] <wodensday> I'm going to make an etherpad for us
[8:21:35 PM] ← Scarlet has left (Client Quit)
[8:21:53 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Pop
[8:21:59 PM] → Scarlet has joined
[8:22:17 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Pop
[8:22:36 PM] <wodensday> https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/PATRIOT_Act_Lessons_Learned
[8:22:38 PM] <papegaai> Title: Etherpad (at etherpad.pp-international.net)
[8:22:39 PM] ← richardcarroilpirate has left (Quit: Connection closed)
[8:22:51 PM] <wodensday> Let's compile everything in here
[8:23:04 PM] <pmchi> I think the next major Pirate event should be the worldwide Pirate event around or one New Years/NYE. And, as a lesson from this, I do believe it’s something we should start planning for this month
[8:23:26 PM] <wodensday> Oh absolutely 
[8:23:49 PM] ← Scarlet has left (Client Quit)
[8:24:23 PM] → verity_ has joined
[8:24:38 PM] <wodensday> Welcome! verity_
[8:24:55 PM] <wodensday> Let me put your stuff in the etherpad pmchi
[8:24:57 PM] <wodensday> Anything else?
[8:25:21 PM] <verity_> Thank you.  I'm just observing if it's okay.  Not participating.
[8:25:31 PM] → yari has joined
[8:25:34 PM] <wodensday> That's perfectly alright
[8:25:38 PM] <wodensday> Welccome yari!
[8:25:56 PM] <yari> hello! Rose Klein, CA.
[8:26:14 PM] <wodensday> To re-iterate, we are discussing our likes and lessons learned from the patriot act event. We have this etherpad we're working on: https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/PATRIOT_Act_Lessons_Learned
[8:26:41 PM] <papegaai> Title: Etherpad (at etherpad.pp-international.net)
[8:27:26 PM] <wodensday> Did you bring any points of discussion?
[8:27:34 PM] → Scarlet has joined
[8:28:26 PM] <yari> I didn't, honestly - just came from class, as always
[8:28:34 PM] <wodensday> That is perfectly alright, no worries
[8:28:48 PM] <wodensday> Pmchi, could you elaborate on game planning a bit more? Mainly as t's different from time
[8:30:31 PM] <wodensday> How did everyone feel about the overall tone and presentation? Was it okay?
[8:30:44 PM] <wodensday> Personally I do wish we had a bit more structure, but we can learn from that
[8:30:54 PM] <pmchi> I think when planning it out, we should have more of an idea of what we’re doing. It all just goes into time management. It’s moreso knowing what we’re doing and giving us enough time to make that as great as possible versus knowing what we’re doing and just winging it. With enough time, the albeit necessary winging wouldn’t be as necessary
[8:31:23 PM] <wodensday> I gotcha
[8:32:23 PM] <yari> picking a singular goal and building everything toward that would be nice
[8:32:25 PM] <pmchi> Which again, if we are planning an event for January, we should be planning this month
[8:32:27 PM] ← Scarlet has left (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[8:32:30 PM] <wodensday> I am putting everything I've hears so far in the pad
[8:32:34 PM] <wodensday> Yes, absolutely 
[8:33:03 PM] <yari> its interesting how we sort of switched gears mid-planning to focus more on the petition
[8:33:29 PM] <yari> originally, the livestream itself was more the focus if I recall correctly
[8:33:58 PM] <wodensday> The protest itself was more of the focus, haha
[8:34:05 PM] <wodensday> But that became the livestream
[8:34:07 PM] <yari> sure, yeah
[8:34:16 PM] <yari> I don't think that switch was ill-advised
[8:34:28 PM] <wodensday> Jamie was always gung ho on the petition though so he made sure we put it front and center. Good call
[8:34:55 PM] <yari> I do think that picking one central goal or focus from the beginning would have been really helpful
[8:35:05 PM] <wodensday> Of course
[8:35:25 PM] <yari> This idea which I kept pushing of a sort of all-encompassing protest kind of muddied the waters
[8:35:41 PM] <wodensday> How can we phrase that into a lesson learned?
[8:35:46 PM] → richardcarroilpirate has joined
[8:35:55 PM] <wodensday> Welcome back Richard
[8:35:56 PM] <richardcarroilpirate>  Can I say my idea
[8:35:59 PM] <wodensday> Not yet
[8:36:07 PM] ← richardcarroilpirate has left (Client Quit)
[8:36:10 PM] <wodensday> We started ten minutes late, we're only 25 minutes in
[8:36:13 PM] <yari> Establish a central goal of protest from the get-go
[8:36:16 PM] → richardcarroilpirate has joined
[8:36:20 PM] <wodensday> Sounds good!
[8:36:24 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> wait whh then 
[8:36:29 PM] <yari> or, I should say
[8:36:40 PM] <yari> not necessarily a central goal of 'protest'
[8:36:43 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> woah YARI
[8:36:54 PM] <yari> more like - establish a central goal of the event from the get-go
[8:37:06 PM] <wodensday> I also want to note that I believe we had all very different ideas of what this was going to be from the begin with
[8:37:29 PM] <wodensday> I don't feel as if we had great communication in our planning stages, so we *wanted* to do a laundry list of things
[8:37:33 PM] <yari> agreed
[8:37:49 PM] <yari> narrowing that down and finding the common thread
[8:38:03 PM] <yari> or where they can be most effectively represented
[8:38:10 PM] <pmchi> Agreed. Consensus is key
[8:38:19 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> yes
[8:38:27 PM] <yari> I think in this case a petition made a lot of sense - and it would be great if we had found that out earlier
[8:39:01 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Was signatures Good
[8:39:16 PM] <yari> still at 38
[8:39:34 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Not bad
[8:39:43 PM] <wodensday> And I'll say that's on me, I ended up accepting almost every idea we threw out for further consideration. But we were so crunched on time that that "further consideration" never happened
[8:40:02 PM] <wodensday> We just had to start implementing things
[8:40:09 PM] <yari> I don't think we need to lay blame anywhere - 
[8:40:14 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> We should've held it in for
[8:40:19 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Every day
[8:40:21 PM] <yari> and agreed the time crunch was a big factor
[8:40:25 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> So unpatriot Month
[8:40:33 PM] <richardcarroilpirate>  Stream a day
[8:40:39 PM] <yari> no, gods no
[8:40:41 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Then everyone's ideas
[8:40:46 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Are showed
[8:40:47 PM] <yari> the streams were exhausting
[8:40:56 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> why
[8:41:31 PM] <yari> Richard I wholeheartedly encourage you to join for a stream next time and find out
[8:41:33 PM] <pmchi> You should try and be entertaining and informative in front of a camera. It’s tiring, and poor Yari endured for three days of it
[8:41:53 PM] <wodensday> It is hard to even just run a petition for a month, as nice as it sounds
[8:42:08 PM] <wodensday> To organically capitalize on a trend for a month is one thing. Trying to force it is another
[8:42:21 PM] <yari> ^
[8:42:21 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> I see I see
[8:42:44 PM] <wodensday> If we "do something" for a month, which i"m not opposed to, it would just be in the form of themed tweets and articles or something. It wouldn't be nonstop
[8:42:56 PM] <wodensday> It couldn't even be nonstop with help
[8:43:07 PM] → Bosun has joined
[8:43:08 PM] ⓘ ChanServ gives ops to Bosun
[8:43:09 PM] <yari> If we had had people coming out of the woodwork to try and get on our stream, I would have been fine with extending it
[8:43:22 PM] <wodensday> Welcome Bosun
[8:43:28 PM] <wodensday> I'll post the list again 
[8:43:34 PM] <wodensday> https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/PATRIOT_Act_Lessons_Learned
[8:43:38 PM] <papegaai> Title: Etherpad (at etherpad.pp-international.net)
[8:43:41 PM] <wodensday> What else are we adding to this?
[8:43:58 PM] <pmchi> Ahoy Bosun m80
[8:44:02 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> that we could've 
[8:44:07 PM] <Bosun> hi
[8:44:08 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> done a BIT longer 
[8:44:17 PM] → Scarlet has joined
[8:44:30 PM] <pmchi> Three days was probably the most achievable in our short timeframe
[8:44:46 PM] <yari> and more to the point, with the content we had.
[8:45:09 PM] <wodensday> Yeah, I don't think we could have. That's not a lesson learned, the lesson learned is making sure we have more content in the first place/
[8:45:12 PM] <pmchi> Remember, we had our focuses on the Australia event only weeks prior. Even for that event, we only had about a week of planning
[8:45:13 PM] <yari> Creating more streams would have been just... the same people volunteering again.
[8:45:39 PM] <wodensday> "Patriot Act Memes part 7" can only do so much for us
[8:45:47 PM] <yari> ^
[8:46:05 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> I would be willing to do that
[8:46:29 PM] <yari> We'll keep that in mind for next time then
[8:46:31 PM] <wodensday> Not destroying ourselves with such short notice planning is the biggest thing I'm hearing.
[8:46:42 PM] <wodensday> We can't do it, we need to appropriate balance time and scale
[8:47:00 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> the meetings almost over ri
[8:47:06 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> lmk when to share
[8:47:25 PM] <wodensday> We started 10 minutes late, I would suggest not adjourning until after 10;:10
[8:47:32 PM] <wodensday> I will let you share Richard, no worries
[8:47:45 PM] <Bosun> Just stopped in to say hi.
[8:47:50 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> OK
[8:47:59 PM] <wodensday> Fair enough!
[8:48:02 PM] <Bosun> I am sleepy so I am going now.
[8:48:06 PM] <wodensday> Let's get back on track
[8:48:10 PM] <yari> thanks for stopping in
[8:48:10 PM] <wodensday> G'night!
[8:48:11 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> sleep good 
[8:48:17 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> :)))))
[8:48:25 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> sleep tight
[8:48:31 PM] <wodensday> Put your eyes to our list and give it one last lightbeam
[8:48:36 PM] <Bosun> Night. -- good job 
[8:48:44 PM] <wodensday> Make sure we aren't missing anything
[8:48:45 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> yes sir yessir
[8:48:46 PM] ← Scarlet has left (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[8:48:48 PM] ← richardcarroilpirate has left (Quit: Connection closed)
[8:48:56 PM] <wodensday> https://etherpad.pp-international.net/p/PATRIOT_Act_Lessons_Learned
[8:48:58 PM] <papegaai> Title: Etherpad (at etherpad.pp-international.net)
[8:49:41 PM] <yari> I would make a note here of the 10% rule, and also ask if we learned anything from our efforts to contact other orgs.
[8:50:00 PM] → Scarlet has joined
[8:51:23 PM] <wodensday> As far as other orgs go, I do look forward to the day our email system is fixed. I can't help but feel we may have received more of a respose if we looked official. That's something IT is already working very hard on though
[8:51:58 PM] ← Scarlet has left (Client Quit)
[8:52:24 PM] <yari> agreed
[8:52:55 PM] → Scarlet has joined
[8:52:56 PM] <wodensday> Though other than that my mind goes right back to time
[8:53:12 PM] <wodensday> Anything else? I want to give Richard time to make his motion
[8:53:28 PM] <yari> oh! yeah sure, nothing really
[8:53:43 PM] <pmchi> I have nothing, I also just want to hear what Richard would like to propose
[8:54:05 PM] ← Scarlet has left (Client Quit)
[8:54:13 PM] <wodensday> Alrighty then! I will make an assumption that we all agree this is fit to send to the PNC, but I will pause in case there are any objections
[8:54:52 PM] <wodensday> Going to take that as a unanimous no
[8:55:07 PM] <wodensday> Is Richard with us?
[8:55:16 PM] <pmchi> I have no objection
[8:55:20 PM] <pmchi> Also I don’t think so?
[8:55:22 PM] → Scarlet has joined
[8:55:26 PM] <yari> none objections
[8:55:35 PM] <wodensday> I messaged him
[8:56:34 PM] <wodensday> I suggest we give him until the 10:10 I promised
[8:57:18 PM] ← Bosun has left (Quit: Textual IRC Client: www.textualapp.com)
[8:57:49 PM] <wodensday> Until then I'll blatantly plug Pirate Chat
[8:58:04 PM] <wodensday> I want to celebrate tonight, if we have enough people I might make them play gartic phone
[8:58:50 PM] <wodensday> Richard has yet to respond
[8:59:21 PM] ← Scarlet has left (Client Quit)
[8:59:32 PM] <yari> rip richard and rip richard's internet, honestly
[8:59:52 PM] <wodensday> Midwestern culture is still having dialup
[9:01:41 PM] <pmchi> Ope
[9:02:16 PM] <yari> ope
[9:02:23 PM] <wodensday> We miss ya bud
[9:02:25 PM] <wodensday> COme back to us
[9:02:32 PM] <wodensday> We'll play Carrie Underwood
[9:02:44 PM] <yari> pass the ranch dressing
[9:02:59 PM] <wodensday> I'll get out the cornhole
[9:03:21 PM] <yari> we can have a tailgate party
[9:03:44 PM] <wodensday> That'll just be the fabled midwestern pirate parties meeup
[9:04:00 PM] → Scarlet has joined
[9:04:40 PM] <wodensday> I think Richard may have left us for good unfortunately
[9:05:42 PM] ← Scarlet has left (Client Quit)
[9:06:36 PM] <yari> truly a saddening happenstance
[9:06:53 PM] <wodensday> I'm super curious as to what he had to say
[9:07:03 PM] <yari> same
[9:07:18 PM] <wodensday> Though I may have to consider accepting a motion to adjourn
[9:07:36 PM] <yari> move to adjourn
[9:07:47 PM] <wodensday> Seconds? Pmchi
[9:08:00 PM] <pmchi> 2nd
[9:08:03 PM] → richardcarroilpirate has joined
[9:08:10 PM] <wodensday> WOAH
[9:08:17 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Hi
[9:08:23 PM] <pmchi> In the nick of time
[9:08:26 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> ?????
[9:08:33 PM] <wodensday> Would you like to reject the motion to adjourn?
[9:08:36 PM] <yari> we were about to vote to adjourn. give us your motion?
[9:08:38 PM] <wodensday> That was just seconded
[9:08:47 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> What's woah
[9:08:47 PM] <pmchi> I would
[9:08:49 PM] <yari> withdrawn
[9:08:53 PM] <wodensday> Alright
[9:08:54 PM] → Scarlet has joined
[9:08:57 PM] <wodensday> Give us your motion Richard
[9:08:58 PM] <pmchi> I would rather listen to Richard’s proposal
[9:08:59 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Idea! 
[9:09:09 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> I motion we make a 2022
[9:09:17 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Fundraisrr
[9:09:21 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> For our 
[9:09:24 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Candidates
[9:09:34 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> And this is good 
[9:09:45 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Cause it gives a tiny start
[9:09:50 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> And there's fundraising
[9:09:54 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Platforms 
[9:10:07 PM] <yari> huh, okay - yeah
[9:10:10 PM] <wodensday> That would first require we let the treasurer complete what he's currently up to, I believe
[9:10:12 PM] ← Scarlet has left (Client Quit)
[9:10:13 PM] <yari> seconded
[9:10:19 PM] <wodensday> But I do like it
[9:10:25 PM] <yari> I like that
[9:10:34 PM] <yari> it should all be done by then easily
[9:10:59 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Thanks. 
[9:11:02 PM] <wodensday> So, I take this to mean a motion and second for doing this sometime in early 2022
[9:11:04 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> would y'all support my 
[9:11:07 PM] <wodensday> All in favor?
[9:11:11 PM] <yari> aye
[9:11:13 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> objection
[9:11:22 PM] <wodensday> Woah alright
[9:11:25 PM] <wodensday> What's uo?
[9:11:26 PM] <wodensday> up
[9:11:29 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> we could start this time. 
[9:11:34 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> and 
[9:11:39 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> its almost 2022
[9:11:45 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> get a head start 
[9:12:06 PM] <yari> As in, start planning soon? 
[9:12:12 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> yes. 
[9:12:17 PM] <wodensday> Would you like to talk about this further next meeting?
[9:12:18 PM] <yari> I agree.
[9:12:21 PM] <wodensday> We can put it on the new business
[9:12:22 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> remember the protest
[9:12:30 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> we need head statt
[9:12:36 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> OK. New business put 
[9:12:43 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Motion to pit this next week
[9:12:46 PM] <richardcarroilpirate> Meeting 
[9:12:53 PM] <yari> 2nd
[9:12:57 PM] <wodensday> All in favor?
[9:13:02 PM] <yari> aye
[9:13:34 PM] <wodensday> Pmchi, richardcarroilpirate
[9:13:47 PM] <pmchi> Aye
[9:15:03 PM] <yari> call the vote?
[9:15:15 PM] <wodensday> Yeah, I'll assume that's a yes
[9:15:18 PM] <wodensday> Good deal
[9:15:25 PM] <wodensday> Any motions to adjourn?
[9:15:44 PM] <yari> so moved
[9:15:56 PM] <wodensday> Seconds?
[9:16:16 PM] <wodensday> Pmchi
[9:16:21 PM] <pmchi> 2nd
[9:16:37 PM] <wodensday> All in favor?
[9:16:41 PM] <yari> aye
[9:16:59 PM] <pmchi> Aye
[9:17:27 PM] <wodensday> Calling the vote in 15 seconds
[9:17:52 PM] <wodensday> Meeting adjourned at 10:17 EST